宠物英语对话(英语情景对话带翻译)

2024-04-16 18:45:31

 英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生说的能力,提高会话技巧,最终习得并自如地驾驭语言的能力的过程。我整理了英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语情景对话带翻译一

 Daniel:

 Pig Tom is over there.

 汤姆猪在那边。

 May:

 Pig Tom?

 汤姆猪?

 Daniel:

 That's Tom's nickname.

 汤姆的绰号。

 May:

 You are always a naughty boy.

 你总是很调皮。

 Daniel:

 It's just me. Hey, Barbie, say hello to Pig Tom.

 没错,这就是我。喂,芭比,快和汤姆猪打招呼。

 May:

 Daniel!

 丹尼尔!

 Daniel:

 Come on, it's just a joke.

 开玩笑而已。

英语情景对话带翻译二

 May:

 I want to keep a pet, do you know where can I buy one?

 我想养宠物,你知道哪儿有卖的吗?

 Edward:

 There are a lot of pet markets in Beijing. What kind of pet do you want?

 北京很多宠物市场的。你要养什么?

 May:

 A dog, a cat or something.

 小狗小猫之类的。

 Edward:

 There is a Guanyuan pet market not far from here, it's famous for fishes and birds with a long history.

 离这儿不远有个官圆花鸟鱼虫市场,有名的老鱼鸟市场。

 May:

 I don't want fishes or birds.

 我要的不是鱼和鸟。

 Edward:

 There are also some dog markets. However, I suggest you buy one online.

 也有犬类交易市场啦。不过,我建议你在网上买。

英语情景对话带翻译三

 May:

 There are so many people that the tickets are all sold out!

 人太多了,票都卖完了。

 Daniel:

 Luckily we got the last two.

 幸好我们买了最后两张。

 May:

 Look, Danny. The Four Great Inventions!

 看,丹尼,四大发明!

 Daniel:

 Gunpowder, compass, the paper making, and the printing.

 火药、指南针、造纸术和印刷术。

 May:

 I really admire those who made such great inventions!

 我真崇拜这些伟大的发明者。

 Daniel:

 May, I don't see why they are great. They are just simple things.

 阿美,我不明白有什么伟大的。它们只是些很简单的东西啊。

 May:

 They look simple today. But they were milestones in their times.

 它们今天看起来很简单。但在它们那个时代却是里程碑。

 Daniel:

 Milestones? May, you must be kidding.

 里程碑?阿美,你在开玩笑吧。

 May:

 Just think Bill Gates, those inventions are as important as the windows system.

 想想比尔?盖茨,那些发明的重要性不亚于Windows 操作系统。

 Daniel:

 Well, I suppose the ancient inventors made a lot of money out of them.

 我想古代的发明家们肯定从它们身上赚了不少钱吧。

 May:

 No, quite the contrary.

 不,恰恰相反。

 Daniel:

 Why? Didn't you say that they were milestones?

 为什么?你不是说它们是里程碑吗?

 May:

 Yes, but they went to the public without any patent protection.

 是啊,但是它们没有任何专利保护就进入市场了。

 Daniel:

 Well, their inventors were not as clever as Bill Gates.

 哦,它们的发明者可没有比尔?盖茨那么聪明啊。

Boy: Where do you want to go now?

男孩:现在你想先去看什么?

Girl: Let’s see the elephants.

女孩:我想去看大象

B: The elephants? Why do you like elephants?

男孩:大象?你为什么喜欢大象?

G: Oh, they’re interesting. And they are really intelligent.

女孩:哦,它们很有趣。而且它们真的很聪明。

B: Yes, but they are ugly, too.

男孩:是的,但是它们太难看了。

G: Oh, Tony! So, where do you want to go?

女孩:噢,托尼,那么你想去看什么?

B: Let’s see the pandas. They are kind of cute.

男孩:我们去看熊猫吧,它们太可爱了。

G: Oh, yeah. I love pandas. They’re beautiful. But they are also kind of shy. Where are they?

女孩:好啊。我喜欢熊猫。它们很美。但是它们也都很害羞。它们在哪?

B: They’re over there on the left, just across from the koala bears.

男孩:它们就在左边那边,从考拉熊那里穿过去。

G:Then, why don't we see the koala bears first?

女孩:那么,我们为什么不先去看看考拉熊呢?

B:Sounds great! ok, lets go.

男孩:听起来好极了,好吧,

TAGS:
声明

1.本站遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;
2.本站的原创文章,请转载时务必注明文章作者和来源,不尊重原创的行为我们将追究责任;
3.作者投稿可能会经我们编辑修改或补充。

搜索
排行榜
标签列表